Now Hiring for a Federal Contracts Administrator
Must have a Secret Clearance
This is a remote position but must be able to commute to Reston, VA or Columbia, MD once COVID restrictions have been lifted we expect candidates to work at either of these locations. A Secret clearance is required, and a Top Secret preferred.
As the Federal Contracts Administrator, you will
- Review and process for signature prime/subcontracts, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Task/Delivery Orders, Statements of Work, Consulting Agreements, contract modifications, representations & certifications
- Ensures that contracts are executed following corporate guidelines
- Review and analyze contract documents to determine contractual obligations to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and company policies and procedures and to determine possible contract's risk to the business
- Assist with drafting, processing, and managing Agreements with AIS Subcontractors
- Possess an understanding of Small Business Subcontracting requirements
- Act as contract liaison between the company and customers/vendors, regarding contract negotiations, contract changes, and contract close-outs.
- Know government systems such as SAM and CPARS
- Responsible for daily updates to contracts tracking system.
- Responsible for electronic file management
- Responsible for submitting already prepared invoices to clients and uploading invoices to client sites.
- Assist with contract-related audit items
- Conduct special projects as assigned
Profile of Success
- Related Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience, preferably in the Federal Government space
- Strong presentation and written skills. Confidence in interacting both internally with management and externally with AIS customers
- Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Experience with Federal, State and Local and commercial contracts, laws, and regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Word
- Ability to interface with all levels of management, work independently and in a team setting
- Must be knowledgeable in FAR/DFARs requirements
- Strong mathematical abilities, and excellent analytical, strategic, and reasoning skills
- Ability to travel to branch offices if needed
- Failure to maintain or obtain background check requirements may result in revocation of an offer or employment action up to and including termination
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee's success; however, they define it.
It's our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
AIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.