Now Hiring a Power Platform Developer
As a Power Platform Developer you will have the ability to contribute to the growth of our Business Applications and Automation Group by helping large scale organizations adopt the power platform at an enterprise level with a focus on the Microsoft Power Platform including PowerApps, Power BI, Flow, the Common Data Service, and Dynamics. AIS delivers multi-cloud transformation solutions that help commercial and federal enterprises improves business results by migrating to the cloud, modernizing apps, and using data intelligence. This is a remote position.
- Help and guide our clients to effectively use the Microsoft Power Platform with best practices and methodologies
- Collaborate with other members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets
- Lead client discovery workshops, requirements gathering sessions, documentation and the development of solutions
- Ability to understand and explain the business drivers that apply to a specific client’s needs
- Ability to build compliant components based on an established design
- Work in an agile environment and participate in all agile ceremonies
- Write, test, and document application components to successfully deliver project-based work
- Learn new technologies and be aware of industry standards and trends
Profile of Success
- Bachelor's Degree with 5 years of industry experience and professional experience in solution development using a combination of Power Platform and Multi-Cloud technologies
- Experience contributing to solution design activities.
- Experience building solutions using technologies such as PowerApps, Power BI, Flow, and Dynamics 365