Now Hiring a Microsoft 365 Operations Engineer
Secret Clearance is preferred
As a Microsoft 365 Operations Engineer, you will be using cutting edge technologies to streamline services to our clients. Join our team of Data and Cloud professionals and accomplish what others only dream of. This is a remote position. A secret clearance is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace migrations and implementation
- Ability to perform health checks and assessments of on-premises systems prior to migrations
- Collaborate with members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations
- Implement AIS cloud infrastructure solution offerings based on public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid client environments
- Deploy Microsoft 365 Platform Services across all organizational levels.
- Serve as escalation point for leading resolutions of production system outages
- Troubleshoot implementations, experience with assessing, architecting and supporting Microsoft 365 Groups.
- Analyze, architect, design and deliver solutions on the Microsoft 365 platform components.
- Architecture and engineering of Microsoft 365 Groups, Teams, providing guidance and deep technical knowledge on various Teams architecture elements deployed in an Enterprise environment.
- Analyze, architect, design and deliver OneDrive for Business solutions to include content migrations.
- Analyze, architect, design and deliver Exchange Online solutions to include content migrations.
- Analyze, architect, design and deliver SharePoint Online solutions to include content migrations.
- Requirements gathering for design, development and deployment of a platform or product ensuring adequate resiliency.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on Microsoft 365 capabilities and dependencies.
- Willingness to participate in after-hours (evenings and weekends) planned maintenance operations and troubleshooting of critical issues
Profile of Success
- Use Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or 3-5 years of experience in systems engineering to design platforms to support developers
- Use in-depth experience with networks, systems, and client-facing skills to create innovative business solutions
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Commercial, Microsoft 365 Government Cloud (GCC/GCC-High), Exchange 2007-2016, Exchange Online, One Drive for Business, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Intune
- Must be well versed on general infrastructure technology and have an understanding of public and private cloud concepts such as Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Desktop as a Service (DaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Microsoft certifications, especially MCSE
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate, Teams Administrator Associate, Security Administrator Associate, Teamwork Administrator Associate, Enterprise Administrator Expert, and Modern Desktop Administrator
- Experience with Azure AD Connect, SharePoint Online, Microsoft 365 EMS and Advanced Security, Azure MFA, Windows Hello, Microsoft Azure, Google G-Suite, Windows Server, DNS, Dropox, Google Drive, Skype for Business, Amazon Web Services
- Experience with BitTitan, SkySync, Mover, ShareGate, Technical Document creation, and Customer Service Soft Skills
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee's success; however, they define it.
It's our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
AIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.