Now hiring a DevOps Engineer
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for, and lead, the hands-on Operations and Maintenance and continuous optimization of our clients' premier CRM application suite based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 delivered via the Microsoft Government Community Cloud (GCC) Software as a Service (SaaS). A Public Trust Clearance is required, and this is a remote position.
- Daily operation, maintenance and optimization of clients MS Dynamics 365 CRM application suite and other Azure cloud native applications on the Azure platform
- Experience with automating and maintaining application deployments on Azure cloud platform
- Experience with designing and creating CI/CD pipelines for automated deployments, specifically in the Azure cloud platform utilizing Azure pipelines, GitHub actions or Jenkins pipelines
- Have a strong understanding of Immutable Infrastructure principles, and hands-on experience maintaining Infrastructure as Code, in Microsoft Azure cloud environment
- Experience with automating and maintaining Dynamics 365 plugins and Dynamics 365 configuration deployments
- Experience with supporting multiple DevOps teams as the CI/CD and DevOps Sherpa by implementing automated pipelines for teams and helping teams resolve pipeline related issues, and bring teams up to speed on DevOps practices
- Production monitoring of D365 applications and Azure applications on the Azure platform
- Communication of any issues, problems, or risks to leadership with recommended solutions
Profile of Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field, engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline with at least 10 years of experience
- 5+ years experience working on automating deployments
- 3+ years of experience with designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines in a Microsoft Azure cloud environment, preferably for C#, .NET applications
- 3+ years of experience in creating, administering and maintaining Azure cloud resources – specifically – Virtual Machines, App Services, Functions, Azure SQL Database, Virtual Network, Azure DNS and API Manager
- 3+ years working on maintaining infrastructure as code in an Azure cloud environment
- 3+ years of experience working with D365 applications including the configuration and deployment of D365 applications
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- D365 certifications, classes or exams
- Azure certifications, classes or exams
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee's success; however, they define it.
It's our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
AIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.