Now Hiring a Technical Project Manager
As a Technical Project Manager, you will manage projects and provide deliver solutions to the client. You will need to be knowledgeable of the Agile process methodologies to perform project initiation and execution. This is a remote position.
- Experience with Big Data
- Facilitate the execution of end to end technical programs, working with technical and business leaders to identify risks, set goals, track progress, and drive to resolutions You will use creativity, relationships, organizational and technical skills, and care to move us forward on key projects
- Use independent thought and problem-solving skills to lead and negotiate cost proposals and project-level statements of work (SOW) in order to successfully complete full life cycle software development projects
- Follow the project management process of project initiation, planning, execution, and closure to formally complete all projects in an above standard manner
- Experience with managing Large projects
- Use mentoring abilities to manage employees
- Utilize problem-solving skills to identify areas of improvement and turn them into solid areas of development
- Manage many different projects simultaneously to deliver on-time solutions to clients
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, supporting Marketing and Sales, to result in new business captures. Interact with other members of the Development team and Executive team
- Use knowledge of Agile process methodologies to perform requirements gathering and documentation to ensure a positive experience for all clients
Profile of Success
- Recent hands on technical experience in either data, or infrastructure or development required
- At least 1-3 years of project management experience
- Use experience in running a custom application development engagement on the Microsoft technology platform, knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, and Project to create innovative business solutions
- Use an iterative approach to complete project-based work
- Project Management Institute (PMI) or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Scrum Master Certification
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee's success; however, they define it.
It's our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
AIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.