Now Hiring a SharePoint Developer
Must be able to obtain in interim Secret Clearance
As a SharePoint Developer, you will use cutting edge cloud and Modern SharePoint technologies, including SharePoint Framework to provide divergent SharePoint Infrastructure support our client. Must be able to obtain an interim Secret Clearance. This is a remote position but must be local to the DMV area.
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS
- knowledge with user interface design
- Good understanding of REST API, SOAP methods
- Experience debugging code and comfortable with going through others code without much technical documentation
- Ability to analyze client needs and communicate solutions with clients and other teams
- Experience with SP 2013
- Consult with customers to identify and implement SharePoint and Project Server requirements using out of the box and custom, workflows and business intelligence.
- Assess new and relevant SharePoint and Project Server services technologies; Prepare and update SharePoint and Project Server services documentation and define proper business processes.
- Develop application documentation and appropriate training; Define new requirements and changes for sites and pages in an orderly, cost-effective manner.
- Provide best practices consultation experience areas shall include: architecture design, topology, classification taxonomies, governance, workflows, business intelligence, and training.
- Effectively manage long-term SharePoint Engineering Projects.
- Must be able to interact with a cross-disciplinary team and to navigate between government clients, partner contractors and our internal team.
Must be adept in formal methodologies for structured software engineering and must be generally knowledgeable about the CMMI development model.
- Reviews reports of computer and peripheral equipment production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine and address problems.
Profile of Success
- A college degree in an IT or related field
- Microsoft Certified Partner (MCP)/ Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) certifications or certification in the relevant specific product and specialized experience including:
- Microsoft SharePoint and Project Server design work, documentation, and best practices consulting.
- Experience with the logical and physical functional, operational, and technical architecture of large and complex information and SharePoint systems
- Microsoft Project Server Administration and Deployment
- Nintex Workflows and Forms
- CSOM, REST, WCF, LINQ, CAML, WebDAV, jQuery
- Client-Side SharePoint Development
- Power BI and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience utilizing Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure and SharePoint Online (SPO)
- Previous work experience or partnership with Microsoft, Nintex, AvePoint, Gimmal, Bamboo or other vendors
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee's success; however, they define it.
It's our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
AIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.