Now Hiring a Project Coordinator
An Interim Secret Clearance is required
As a Project Coordinator, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to streamlines services to our clients. Join our team of Data and Cloud professionals and accomplish what others only dream of. An Interim Secret Clearance is required. This is a remote position.
- To effectively coordinate across the Engineering and Analyst teams to ensure project delivery/solutions are as per the customer specifications and requirements; and, ensure customer satisfaction of project quality and progress
- Work with the team to ensure weekly status reports are promptly updated and ready for management review, assist with compiling the report and SLA performance
- Work with the team and extract from the weekly status reports to update the monthly IPR report
- Co-ordination of publication, review, and sign-off of major Project Management deliverables
- Follow up with respective assigned team members on various Adhoc requests from the client to ensure prompt responses
- Track all Adhoc quotes and assist the PM and DPM in follow up and reporting on these
- Take full responsibility for on-boarding activities and off-boarding activities
- Track Remedy support queues for the team and generate reports – assist the team leads with queue management activities, flag potential SLA violations, etc.
- Support the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables, programmer level risk and issue coordination
- Conduct project induction for the employees on the Do’s and Don’ts in the project, escalation matrix in the project, introduction to the project, etc.
- Taking responsibility on completion of the mandatory training both for new resources as well as annual training requirements for all project personnel
- Coordinating and handling the official meetings for delivery management for the projects
- Maintain contact lists and schedules
- Assist with coordination of projects and providing updates to the Project Schedule
- Assist with coordinating Team building activities
Profile of Success
- Bachelor’s degree with over three years of IT support experience
- Self-directed, motivated and positive attitude and solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple unrelated tasks independently, with minimum supervision, while still meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, analysis, and creative problem-solving skills
- Easily cognizant of business interactions between project-level details and program strategy to be a proactive contributor to both
- Demonstrated ability to follow standard project management methodologies, as well as business transformation and project best practices
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to the community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
AIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.